[ index | gdpc | gsx | g3data | gperiodic | gmbase | mail me ]
gdpc is a program for visualising molecular dynamic
simulations, it is a very versatile program and could easily be used for other
purposes. gdpc reads xyz input and custom formats and can write out pictures of
- 2.2.5 : Minor code cleanup
- Updated deprecated symbols in GTK+ 2.16.
- Updated Makefile and spec file, contributed by Jussi Lehtola.
- 2.2.4 : Minor feature enhancement
- Resizing of the main window also resizes the viewport.
- 18.104.22.168 : Minor feature enhancement
- Correct parameters to get seamless rotation and minimised delay between frames.
- 2.2.3 : Minor feature enhancement
- Improve interactivity during animation (it should be correct now, once and for all).
- Added once and rotate commandline parameters (contributed by Santeri Paavolainen).
- A memory leak and other misc. bugs fixed (including contributions by Santeri Paavolainen).
- 2.2.2 : Minor feature enhancement
- Improve interactivity during animation.
- 2.2.1 : Bug fixes
- Make the rotation behave properly. This has been broken since it was first introduced.
- Remove some excess debuging printfs.
- Minor fix of Makefile to improve .rpm generation.
- 2.2.0 : Porting to gtk+ 2.2
- Ported g3data to gtk+ 2.2.
- All deprecated functions removed.
- Added possibility to press space key for 'bsleep' option.
- 2.1.2 : Added functionality
- Added the 'bsleep' parameter which allows the user to change frames by pressing the middle mousebutton.
- Removed editability from text entries.
- 2.1.1 : Final touches on porting to gtk+ 2.0
- All the remaining obsolete functions from gtk+ 1.x has been replaced with the new functions of gtk+ 2.0.
- Official gtk+ 2.0 stable release.
- 2.00 Major stable release : Minor bug fixes
- Fixed some minor rotating bugs
- 2.00pre2 (development) : Bug fixes
- Fixed semaphore initialisation bug. Thread could leave waiting for semaphore that never changes.
- Fixed a serious and several potential buffer overflow bugs.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
Latest gtk+ 2.16 compliant version :
Known problems :
Setup window for gdpc, this window automatically pops up if no commandline
parameters are passed to the program.
Action. This is what gdpc looks like when animating a molecular dynamic
simulation. This particular animation is the molten part of Silicon after
one of the Si atoms are given a kinetic energy of 1 keV.
Software on this page are free software released under the GNU
General Public License.
Feel free to e-mail us with comments, questions or suggestions.
Jonas Frantz <jonas.frantz(at)welho.com>